PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
Controller of personal information: No Ordinary Book Shop Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX (“No Ordinary Book Shop”), is the data controller of personal information collected and processed through PayPal Services.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve the No Ordinary Book Shop Services. For example, your name and address, purchases you make, payment details, competition entries, survey responses, and messages you may send.
We receive and store information you provide us when you use the No Ordinary Book Shop/Paypal Services.
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the No Ordinary Book Shop Services.
These purposes include:• Purchase and delivery of products and services (e.g. processing payments and communicating with you about your orders, or for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service).
• Recommendations and personalisation (e.g. to recommend products that might be of interest to you, and to personalise your experience).
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve No Ordinary Book Shop Services, and for internal record keeping.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the No Ordinary Book Shop Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
• Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information we think you may find interesting.
• From time to time we may contact you for market research purposes.
DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We do not use Third Party Service Providers.
HOW LONG DO YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
PROMOTIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.